Dictionary of Herpetology
by Harvey B. Lillywhite
Orig. Ed. 2008, 384 pp., ISBN 1-57524-023-8
- Complete collection of words that are central to understanding the biology of amphibians and reptiles.
- Consice and easy-to-use readable definitions in an A-to-Z format—11,358 entries
- Emphasizes terminology related to anatomy, physiology, systematics, evolution, and other disciplines, including newly emerged fields that are
relevant to the study of amphibians and reptiles.
- Essential for students, professionals, breeders, or anyone who is interested in herpetology and its many interdisciplinary connections.
- Hardcover, 8.5x11, 384 pages